Take a deep breath from an O+ Skinni from Oxygen Plus.
Each O+ Skinni canister contains more than 50 deep breaths of pure recreational oxygen. Standing tall and trim at just over 8”, you can cleverly slip it into your ski jacket or back pack.
- PURE, RECREATIONAL OXYGEN CANISTER – The O+ Skinni oxygen canister provides 5 times more oxygen found in unpolluted everyday air, restoring depleted O2 levels to normal, healthy levels – on-demand – so you think, feel & perform your best. Designed sleek for on-the-go, the O+ Skinni is the perfect fit for your next ski trip, hike up a mountain, or post-party recovery
- LIGHTWEIGHT + EASY TO CARRY + USE– Designed to be light and portable for on-the-go activity. O+ compresses its pure, revitalizing oxygen in durable, recyclable aluminum canisters – offering the most oxygen and value in any similar-sized oxygen tank for multiple uses of all-day energy and recovery. Simply press the trigger and inhale O+ – anytime you need a lift
- HIGH QUALITY, MADE IN FDA REGISTERED FACILITY – Responsibly made in a FDA-registered facility, bottled in the USA, and 100% recyclable after use. O+ established and exceeds industry standards for quality manufacturing, ensuring you always have a safe, functional product – with zero chance of impurities, cross-contamination or flavors – when you’re on the go
- WHY PEOPLE CHOOSE O+ – Women-founded & owned since 2003, Oxygen Plus is the original trusted oxygen brand & the proud pioneer and market leader of recreational oxygen in the USA. O+ is committed to delivering the most pure, portable canned oxygen – in a variety of sizes – to active, wellness-minded people who want the best oxygen can, delivered sustainably
How to Use the O+ Skinni:
- Position opening near mouth or nose.
- Press tilt-back top with index finger or thumb.
- Breathe in O+.
- 3 to 5 breaths usually does the trick. It just depends on what you’re up to.
- Learn More
Oxygen Plus (O+) products, which contain 99.5% pure recreational oxygen, are manufactured in a clean room at a FDA-registered facility. Each canister is sourced from North and South America and every O+ product is assembled, quality-controlled and filled in the U.S.A. and is 100% recyclable after use.
Oxygen Plus (O+) products are intended for recreational, intermittent use only, not to be used as medical nor life-saving products. People with impaired heart or lung function or other medical conditions should consult with their physician prior to using O+ products. O+ products are for recreational, intermittent use only. Prolonged use is defined as uninterrupted intake for more than 8 hours.
O+ is safe for healthy people of all ages when using the product as directed. As the canister is pressured with a compressed, oxidizing gas, it is recommended that children use it with adult supervision as a safety precaution.
Since O+ is not a medical product or intended for medical use, it is neither regulated nor approved by the FDA.
When using Oxygen Plus (O+) products, please observe these precautions:
- Oxygen vigorously accelerates combustion and flame.
- Do not use or store O+ canisters near flames, sparks, heat, fuels or combustible material.
- Canister temperature should not exceed 49 C (120 F).
- Do not use if damaged.
- Use only as directed.