Weighing 5.6 lbs at a laptop-size of 11" x 6.9" x 2.4", the GO+ Recreational Oxygen Purifier, from Oxygen Plus and powered by INBairO2, produces 2L of oxygen a minute and is designed for convenience.
- The world’s first designer oxygen purifier. Simply put on the headset, breathe normally and notice how your brain fires up, ready for action. It delivers concentrated oxygen through a subtle headset while you carry on working so you can wave goodbye to coffee jitters and unplanned naps.
- To Use – Turn it on, then simply place the headset around your neck and position the mouthpiece a comfortable distance away. Start breathing and begin the flow of purified 40% oxygen. Breathe normally and either take a little rest, or carry on with your day.
- Quiet + Portable – This recreational oxygen purifier is the quietest oxygen generator on the market. Small and easily portable it is great for your oxygen needs when traveling, at the office, or at home. Powered by plugging it in – and, soon, with a battery pack or a 12 V adaptor in your car.
- For portable and sustainable oxygen use so that you never have to worry about running out of oxygen cans. The headset won't get in the way of earphones or phone headsets, and all you'll hear is a quiet hum and the hiss of air through the mouthpiece.
- Give Your Brain a Boost with Oxygen – We have all been there... deadlines to meet, a crucial study-session, or an important meeting, and here comes that dreaded feeling of drowsiness. The reason? A lack of oxygen.
WARNING: The GO+ Recreational Oxygen Purifier, like other Oxygen Plus (O+) products, is intended for recreational, intermittent use only, and is not to be used as a medical nor life-saving product. Any person with any type of health or medical condition should consult their physician prior to use of O+ products.
WARRANTY: Customers who purchase direct from Oxygen Plus are offered a 30 day refund period. There is a one year manufacturer’s guarantee, during which time we will provide replacement parts for repair and/or replacement.
MAINTENANCE: After 600 hours, the unit may need a replacement zeolite filter bed. Most customers replace the filter themselves, as the unit easily opens up for the filter replacement.