The Best Destinations for Oxygen Bars
Pack your bags and get ready for an exciting, enriching and oxygen-loaded trip with these handpicked oxygen bar locations courtesy of Oxygen Plus (O+). Got oxygen?
- Las Vegas - Home of the airport oxygen bar, Las Vegas is by and large our top pick for the best oxygen bar locations. In addition to airport terminals, you'll also find oxi bars on the Las Vegas Strip, where on-the-go Oxygen Plus oxygen products in the New York-New York and Stratosphere hotels. If that's not enough to entice you, check out Hangover Heaven: a luxurious, mobile oxygen bar in the form of a bus that helps you re-energize and feel better after a night on The Strip.
- Cozumel, Mexico - Sun-loving oxi-tourists will want to put Cozumel at the top of their list of destinations. This city south of the border features the world's first underwater oxygen bar, called Clear Lounge Cozumel. Visitors can also sip on oxygen smoothies and play underwater games while enjoying oxygen-enriched air.
- Aspen, Colorado - It's no surprise that oxygen bars are popping up in high-elevation locations, especially ski resort towns, since pure oxygen can help combat the effects of high altitude. Aspen boasts one of the world's most luxurious, with a spa-like bar located within the St. Regis Aspen Resort.
- Los Angeles - Not only is LA home to some fixed oxygen bars where you can pop in and enjoy a quick pick-me-up, but it's also home to some pioneering companies like Oxygen Party Bar (based in nearby Orange County) that actually brings the oxygen bar straight to your special event or party!
- South Florida - SoFlo is dripping with top-notch oxygen bars, from the Florida Keys to Miami Beach, and has a range of unique options for those looking for an all-new breathing experience.